We wind up any legal entities. Experts of our company will help you choose an optimal method of liquidation, simplifying the procedure of exit from the company, if you choose not to pursue your business activities, while avoiding adverse consequences.
There are several ways to wind up a company:
Liquidation with exclusion from the Register of Companies (standard liquidation)
The list of services for standard company liquidation includes:
- Preparation of documents for the decision on liquidation;
- Appointment of the liquidator;
- Publication of the liquidation announcement in print media;
- Notification of creditors (if any);
- Preparation and filing an application for liquidation;
- Drawing up an interim liquidation balance sheet;
- Support during all necessary checks;
- Closing accounts in banks;
- Transfer of records to the state archive;
- Preparation and submission of documents for exclusion from the Register of Companies.
Change of founder and director
The list of services for the change of company founder and director includes:
- Preparation of a full package of documents for re-legalization (change of founder and director) under the Civil Code and the Law “On Business Entities”.
- Registration of changes to the charter in competent registration authorities, notification of the bank and the local tax office, inventory of the transferred documents.
Consolidation with another company
- Preparation of documents for reorganization in the form of accession;
- Registration of changes to the charter in competent registration authorities, notification of the bank and tax office, inventory of the transferred documents.
The cost is determined based on the analysis of documents on the legal entity, depending on the liquidation method chosen by the client.